martes, 9 de junio de 2020

TAREA DE INGLÉS. MARTES 9. T Inma.

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!

 How are you today?

What's the weather like today?
What day is it? Click here
Todas las partes del cuerpo de estas fichas las hemos dado menos neck, cuello, que es fácil de pronunciar. Knee no lo sabemos escribir pero cuando jugábamos a please en la clase yo os decía tócate las rodillas y lo entendíais todos muy bien! Lo mismo pasa con shoulders (hombros) y toes(dedos de los pies).
Vamos a bailar un poco:

Esta ficha es larguita, espero que te guste:
TAKE CARE.
SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY.




8 comentarios:

  1. Hello teacher soy Elena Moreno y he sacado un 10/10 y un 9/10 un beso muy fuerte y un abrazo.😘😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello teacher I´m Rodrigo I got 10/10 and 9/10.
    A LOT OF KISSES!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello teacher, I'm Adrián 2ºA, I got 10-10 and 10-10. Goodbye.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello teacher. I´m Lucas. I´m happy. The weather today is sunny. Today is tuesday. I´ve got 10/10 and 9/10. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello, Today is Tuesday. I am happy. I have got 10/10 and 8/10. I'm Miguel Eduardo. Goodbye.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Helo teacher.I m Javi. Solo algún fallo.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello teacher I am David Marfil .Today is Tuesday .The weather today is sunny .I am happy.Y lo he tenido todo bien .Espero que estes bien .Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Tuesday,June 9,2020.
    Hello teacher,I'm David C and I'm tired.
    Today is sunny. I've got 9\10 6\10.
    Good bye Teacher.

    ResponderEliminar